Travel can inspire and heal, soothing our restless spirit, inquiring mind and yearning heart. It is the antidote for stress, neurosis and other contemporary enemies of a healthy body. When discovering new countries, laughing with strangers, enjoying an unfamiliar cuisine and admiring the wild colours of a tropical sunset, blood rushes through our veins with a renewed vitality, flushing out the troubles that weigh us down. The new vibrations of unfamiliar places, whether they are the hidden corners of our own country or on the other side of the world, untangle the tension in our minds and bodies. Nothing sets us free quite like fresh ideas and newly discovered ways of thinking.
All of this makes for our Zen experience. True, in its traditional definition Zen means self-control and inner peace, but for us it simply describes a moment in which we would like to linger. A Zen trip is any trip that interrupts the tedium of our daily routines and puts us in touch with our innermost selves. We wish you countless such experiences.
- We don’t want anything to interfere with your Zen trip, so we arrange your visa, find the best flight connections and book the resort that best suits your needs, along with creating a tailor-made itinerary for your travels before or after your stay there.
- Before your departure we would like to invite you over for tea, where we can address any questions or wishes you might have and make sure that you are prepared for your Zen experience!
- We have personally checked all of our recommended Zen resorts – only the best ones made the cut.
- With us you travel cheaper, since our selected resorts offer reduced rates for Zen Zone costumers.
- We have extensive travel experience in all of the Zen Zone destinations and can create a tailor-made itinerary that will make your every dream come true. We consider these to be the most beautiful countries of the world and would love to share our passion and expertise with you.
We are kicking off our Zen repertoire with India, Sri Lanka, Thailand and Indonesia, but will have new Zen Zone destinations on offer by winter! Soon our quest for well-being will take us to the Mediterranean. In Greece, Spain and Turkey you will be able to find your Zen Zone even if you don't have the time to travel half-way across the world. Sign up for our email newsletter and be the first to find out about new destinations and special offers!
We believe in love at first sight! Only places with a special charm that excite and inspire us make it into our selection of Zen destinations.
We do not support mediocrity. We expect more from life, and from our Zen holidays! It is not enough for a resort to offer relaxation and healing. The first thing we check is the level of certification and professional training held by the Ayurvedic practitioners in the resort. We expect the staff to be exceptionally hospitable and attentive. Relaxation therapies and massages should be an unforgettable experience that transports us to another world and our food delicious and freshly prepared.
In addition, every Zen Zone resort offers an array of activities, so that we are spoilt for choice when it comes to our free time. We might go for a stroll through the village market or go shopping in a nearby town, stand in awe of the temples surrounded by untouched nature, take a cooking class or simply swing in a hammock with a good book that we have been longing to read.